1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
So here are 7 random facts about me that you may or may not already know:
1. I won the Lead Shoe Award in track. The award was for "determination". In other words, in 4 years, I only passed one person and she was having an asthma attack on the side (I felt bad passing her, but hey, I was beating somebody!)
2. My first goldfish was named Goldie, my first cat was Kitty, and my first bird was Tweety. It was pretty obvious I would go into a creative career.
3. I'm pretty handy with a hole saw.
4. One of my favorite things to do is hum to periwinkles. If you hum a steady hum, they come out of their shells and dance around. Honestly, they do.
5. I love to go to aquariums & pet the manta rays.
6. I'm a Rummy 500 card shark.
7. I'm also addicted to this game.
Here are my tags...some people worth checking out if you are interested in...
- Stunning photos
- Gorgeous illustration
- Poignant fiction
- Fabulous kids' music
- Comedic relief
- Multicultural kids' book reviews