|Singing Songs of the Civil War Era with the 5th graders of Stowe Elementary|
As usual, I have a lofty and possibly unattainable to-do list this summer:
- Finish writing my current novel-in-progress by the end of June.
- Write a rough draft of a new novel I've been outlining.
- Create a bird-friendly garden in the backyard.
- Paint my writing room.
- Track down "wish list songs" for each of my music students.
- Unpack at least some of the boxes that are still in the basement from our move last summer.
- Play music.
- Spend time with my siblings.
- Try some adventurous cooking.
- Walk in the woods as often as humanly possible.